Verisoul uses voice recognition to help ensure the user is a real, live and unique person
- 1.First, Verisoul captures a voice recording via the client’s microphone
- Saying the exact phrase is loosely enforced given the variability in the user’s grammar and voice proclivities (accents, conjugation preference, etc.)
- 2.Next, the recording is encrypted and converted to a VoicePrint
- 3.The VoicePrint is then validated for liveness and authenticity. Even though the VoicePrint is non-reversible it still contains the necessary information for Verisoul to run quality checks
- Verisoul checks to ensure the print is not a spoof. This includes validating the speech was not recorded or artificially generated.
Note: that the more VoicePrint a user has, the more accurately Verisoul is able to identify that user. If your use case requires a very high standard of authentication we recommend onboarding each user with more than one phrase however it can depend on the context greatly. Get in touch with us to learn more about our authentication services.